Council has light agenda
News Review Staff Writer
The Ridgecrest City Council faces a light agenda for tonight’s regular meeting, scheduled for 6 p.m. in City Council Chambers.
Mayor Dan Clark will present an Employee of the Month Award to Det. Nathan Lloyd of the Ridgecrest Police Department. The council will also present a proclamation to the Elks Lodge in recognition of National Veterans Re-membrance Month.
Consent calendar items, which are passed without discussion unless otherwise requested by a member of the council or public, are as follows:
• Resolution authorizing the filing of a notice of completion and release of retention on the Safe Routes to School Cycle 9 program
• Adoption of a resolution for the use of traffic impact fees to apply for grants
• Adoption of the use of deed restriction to be recorded on parcels to satisfy a condition of street improvements on South Warner Street
• Approval of a budget amendment
• Approval of a proclamation for Cal UAS Day
The public is invited to attend. Proceedings will be broadcast on Mediacom channels 6 and 41 and streamed on www.justintv.com (search Ridgecrest).Story First Published: 2013-11-06